grandMA2 QuickStart for Theatrical Programmers
BTW- the concepts in this video were outlined by MA Lighting. Personally, I don’t know that you should restrict yourself to thinking of yourself as a “theatrical programmer” or a “concert programmer.” There’s certainly a LOT of styles that transfer to different types of shows quite well.
- Consoletrainer Courses: The Essential Timecode Course for grandMA2
- 27: Default Presets | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- Quick Tip: New USB File Structure in grandMA3 v1.5
- 26: Timecode Part 2 | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- 25: Timecode Part 1 | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- 24: Cloning in the Patch | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers