This tutorial has been updated for Hog4.
The complete Quick Start Guides are also available in PDF form below.
Hog QuickStart: Timing
Setting Default Fade and Delay Information
1. Press the SETUP key
2. Select PREFERENCES from the Setup Toolbar (bottom of the right monitor)
3. Select TIMING from the menu on the left hand side of the Preferences Window.
4. Click the cell(s) under Fade or Delay that you wish to change (the cell will get a red box around it)
5. Hit the SET key
6. Type in a new Fade or Delay time, followed by ENTER
Note: This will not affect the Cues that have already been written.
Editing Timing in the Cuelist Window
1. Open the Cuelist Window (Double tap the CHOOSE key of your list’s Master or use the Cuelist View).
2. Click the cue’s cell(s) under Fade or Delay that you wish to change (the cell will get a red box around it)
3. Hit the SET key
4. Type in a new Fade or Delay time, followed by ENTER
Editing Timing in the Programmer
In each scenario, you must first have attributes in the Programmer.
In Place Editing of Timing
1. Open the Programmer window
2. At the top of the Programmer window, click the FADE (or DELAY) button.
3. Click on the timing cell(s) you want wish to change.
4. Press SET
5. Enter a new time, followed by ENTER
Using the Encoder Wheels
1. Select the fixture(s) whose timing you wish to change
2. Hit the TIME key
3. Use the encoder wheels to affect FADE IN/OUT, DELAY IN/OUT timing.
1. Select the fixture(s) whose timing you wish to change.
2. Press the TIME key
3. Type in a new Fade time in seconds.
4. Press ENTER
Note: To affect Delay timing, press the TIME key twice. Example: TIME TIME 2 ENTER.
- Consoletrainer Courses: The Essential Timecode Course for grandMA2
- 27: Default Presets | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- Quick Tip: New USB File Structure in grandMA3 v1.5
- 26: Timecode Part 2 | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- 25: Timecode Part 1 | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- 24: Cloning in the Patch | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers