Let’s take a look at how to use the Export/ Import syntax to bring in a patch from another showfile, or from the VWX plugin, or another visualizer. I’ll show you how to prep to minimize collisions. We’ll see what’s up with that red text in the patch window, and how to avoid or fix this.
Import a Patch to Your Showfile – grandMA2
- Consoletrainer Courses: The Essential Timecode Course for grandMA2
- 27: Default Presets | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- Quick Tip: New USB File Structure in grandMA3 v1.5
- 26: Timecode Part 2 | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- 25: Timecode Part 1 | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- 24: Cloning in the Patch | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers