If you’re using multi-instance LED fixtures in your show (who isn’t????), you’re gonna want to set up a nice, clean layout for them. I find these layouts are so much more useful than a visualizer because they’re easy to read and they stay in sync with the timing of all the effects you’re running. Visualizers just can’t keep up. I’m gonna show you a couple of quick tricks to speed up the creation of this layout – including using clone to copy the arrangement of one multi-instance fixture to all the rest. It’s a great time saver.
Make LED Cell Layouts Fast – Tips and Cloning Trick – grandma2
- Consoletrainer Courses: The Essential Timecode Course for grandMA2
- 27: Default Presets | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- Quick Tip: New USB File Structure in grandMA3 v1.5
- 26: Timecode Part 2 | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- 25: Timecode Part 1 | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- 24: Cloning in the Patch | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers