These are 2 windows on the console that are super helpful, but often overlooked. They can be a little confusing until you know how to work with them. I want to help you see how you can get the most of these sheets.
I’ll show you how to make sense of them and…
– How to use the filter options to sort through a LOT of information.
– What do the colors of the text mean in these sheets?
– Tracked versus blocked values
– How to edit in the Tracking Sheet
– How to see what’s coming up next in the Sequence Content sheet
– How I set up my cue 0.5 to help with tracking and cloning
– What’s the “Cue Zero” option?