This is a concept I hope you will add to your toolbox. The idea is to have an easily accessible button that puts your rig into a static, white light look. You might need this when there’s an issue during rehearsal, or in a worst case scenario when you need to evacuate an audience from the venue.
Why You Need a White Out Button
- Consoletrainer Courses: The Essential Timecode Course for grandMA2
- 27: Default Presets | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- Quick Tip: New USB File Structure in grandMA3 v1.5
- 26: Timecode Part 2 | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- 25: Timecode Part 1 | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers
- 24: Cloning in the Patch | grandMA3 for grandMA2 Programmers